Sustainable Research Symposium 2022
If you would like to present a poster during the Sustainable Research Symposium 2022, please fill in your details and submit an abstract in the form below.
- The applicant works in a research environment (e.g. wet lab, dry lab, research coordination/management).
- The abstract proposes and describes an innovative idea that decreases the footprint of research, e.g. setting up a new recycling channel, the creative re-use of particular products, the implementation of sustainable methodologies in experiments/analyses, etc.
- This idea (1) has not been implemented yet in the applicant’s institute, or (2) has been implemented on a small-scale (i.e. pilot) and can be further expanded.
- The abstract should describe how the idea can be implemented in the research environment of the applicant, and how it could potentially be applied or translated to similar settings in other research institutes.
- The abstract should include a title, an author list and an abstract body of 200-300 words.
The abstract submission is closed.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU ON MAY 19th!